It is important to have a great sex life and always focus on improving it in a relationship. Most couples fear handling this issue. Some important tips to talk to your spouse about improving sex life include:
1) Proper timing – bring the topic when the time is right and when both of you are likely to be objective able to handle the topic with an open mind.
2) Be open and to the point – be specific and to the point with your words. Avoid coded language which may be easily be misinterpreted by your partner.
3) Seek clarification – this is done through asking questions and seriously listening to your spouse’s perspective. Ensure that you ask the right questions.
4) Handle the conversation respectfully – stop assuming you know everything an listen to your partner without interrupting them. This enhances trust in the talk. Less reactive conversation will ensure a solution is reached.
5) Make the conversation frequent – the talk about sex life improvement should be made on a regular basis.
6) Suggest solutions – This should be done with an open mind allowing your partner’s suggestion as well.